Hunter the baby no longer exists. The other day a lady stopped me in the store and commented that she loved little boys that really looked like little boys.
This month I love.....
1. The way you sleep with your hiney way up in the air
2. You put your arm around my neck like I'm your buddy (and sometimes you pull my hair like I'm the enemy)
3. You are saying mah mah mah mah
4. Daddy is upset that you are saying mah mah mah mah
5. You chew on EVERYTHING
6. You stick your toungue out and then laugh when I stick mine out
7. You went to the beach for the first time. You loved splashing in the water, and the wind took your breath away.
8. You drank from a cup--not a sippy cup, but mama's cup. You practically took it from me.
9. Your mama bought you first pair of blue jeans
10. We love that "lip"
11. You yell in frustration when you want something but don't quite know how to get to it
12. You have smiling eyes
13. You can be really cuddly when you want to be
14. You will lay your head down on our shoulders and we think that it might be the sweetest thing in the entire world.
15. You are soooo ticklish.
16. I could listen to your laugh all day!
17. You are becoming a little bashful. You will flash a stranger a big smile just before hiding your face.
18. You give me kisses.....grab my face with both hands and open wide.
19. You have a little chuckle...heh! heh!
20. We might as well just name you Jimmy the rag chewer.
No comments:
Post a Comment