Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Favorite Things 5 Months


My friends tell me that I will say that every age is my favorite age....I don't know about that. I wish I could freeze time for a little while. You are sooo much fun!


1. If you're fingers aren't in your mouth, then your toes are.
2. You make noises (or louder noises) to get attention.
3. I love the way you wake up....you flash a BIG smile when you see us.
4. The way you hold my face and talk.
5. The way you "help" me do things--you help me drink my drinks, you help me get you dressed, you help me bathe you.
6. You think it's funny to pull hair.
7. You scoot like an inch worm.
8. You wrinkle your nose when you laugh.
9. You like playing peek-a-boo.
10. You swing your foot when you are sitting or being held.
11. You love looking at things--the red berries in the foyer, out the window, at the fireworks.
12. You love being outside.
13. "And laying a finger aside of his nose" Your index finger goes beside your nose when you suck on your thumb.
14. You stall at bedtime....laughing at me when I sing lullaby.
15. I love it when you really get tickled.
16. I love it when you put your hands together in delight when laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment