I can't believe that you are four months old! You are sooo much fun!
1. You really are trying to tell us something...we just wish we knew what it was.
2. You love your ball, but you get mad when you can't get it in your mouth.
3. You flop both feet down on the crib when you are trying to wake yourself up.
4. Sounds like you are saying "ma" when you're mad or hungry.
5. You can roll over from back to front now.
6. You take your pash out, but you can't get it back in.
7. You are the only child I know that laughs when you get your nose cleaned.
8. Your hair is coming in blond, and it gets all fuzzy when it is washed.
9. We went to see Mema and she said "mmm-mmm" just like she did when I was a baby.
10. You grab your toes every chance you get, especially when you're naked.
No comments:
Post a Comment