Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday


We made our first ever road trip on Easter weekend back home. We only stayed one night, but it was a success! We slept in a new place, in a new bed and we still slept for one five hour stretch and one three hour stretch. Hunter is a good baby!

We all gathered at Nanny's house for the annual Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday. Keep in mind, this is not a "typical" egg hunt. All but one of the "hunters" are over the age of 18. It is war....

Hunter will be looking for eggs next year, and I will change from an egg hunter to an egg hider. So you can see how important it was for me to win this year. Over 300 eggs were hidden, and in the end, I was victorious!!! 97 was the magic number. I must say I was proud to show Hunter how it is done. I am confident that the legacy of eggcellence will live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment